Herbal Tea - Your New Companion For A Healthy Lifestyle
These days people have replaced their traditional tea with herbal tea that has successfully provided many health benefits. Also, the myth that herbal tea is bad in taste is burst because of the various flavors that it is available. Each flavor has its benefits and area that it targets. While some herbal teas aid weight loss, some of them are supposed to calm... Read More
Herbal Tea - Your New Companion For A Healthy Lifestyle
These days people have replaced their traditional tea with herbal tea that has successfully provided many health benefits. Also, the myth that herbal tea is bad in taste is burst because of the various flavors that it is available. Each flavor has its benefits and area that it targets. While some herbal teas aid weight loss, some of them are supposed to calm you. Not just healing properties, herbal tea also has broadened taste and aroma.
As the name suggests, herbal tea is made up of different herbs that have some medicinal value and help the body in different ways. One can either drink it cold or hot. This tea is very beneficial and a great addition to a healthy lifestyle.
Types of Herbal Tisanes That You Can Intake
Herbal tisane is different from your regular tea. This tea has a blend of fragrant herbs, flowers, fruit, and spices boiled in water. You can replace your conventional tea with herbal tisane, and you will observe fast changes. They have a wide range of flavors and incorporated ingredients. Herbal Tisanes are of five types:
- Flower Tisanes- flowers can be blended in your herbal tea to grant their goodness in every sip you take. Rosehip and lavender are commonly your flower tisanes.
- Leaf Tisanes- these are leaves that provide flavor and qualities to the drink. Peppermint, echinacea, and chamomile are some of the leaf-based tisanes.
- Fruit Tisanes- they are made up basically of fruits and have a hibiscus base. Fruit tisanes are naturally sweet. They have a blend of fruit, spices, and herbs. Raspberry, vanilla, and cocoa are some common fruit tisanes.
- Toasted Whole Grain Tisanes- this tisane contains the flavor of grains. The dry grains are toasted and then added to make a herbal drink. Barley is an example of toasted whole-grain tisane.
- Root and Spice Tisanes- spice and root tisanes can enhance the flavor, and Some examples of root and spice tisanes are cardamom, fennel seeds, licorice, and so on. Turmeric and ginger are good examples of root tisanes.
Herbal Tea and Its Nutritional Value
Any herbal green tea that you consume gives you good nutrition with every sip you take. Herbal green tea has unsaturated fat, and thus it is free from fat. The level of cholesterol is also zero in herbal tea. This tea is free from dietary fiber or artificial sugar and has loads of Vitamin A and Vitamin C.
How To Prepare Herbal Tea
Herbal tea is very easy to prepare at home. All you need is some herbal tea powder or herbal tea bags. Pour them into boiling water and let it drench for at least 2-3minutes. Pour it into a cup and relish its taste. You can also prepare the iced herbal drink at double strength.
Why Should You Consume Herbal Tea every day?
Herbal tea has amazing health benefits. You can consume it every day. Apart from this, it can help you treat certain ailments that you have been experiencing for a long time. Let us observe some of the amazing benefits of healthy herbal tea.
- Herbal Tea for Weight Loss- Herbal tea is an amazing tea if you want to lose weight. You can include it in your daily routine and see good effects on your weight. Just prepare it and consume it two times a day. You will observe the changes. Thus, herbal tea for weight loss is an excellent option. Ginger tea, black tea, and green tea are the best herbal drinks for weight loss.
- Herbal Tea for Immunity- You can try herbal tea for the immune system. It means that if you want to improve your immune system, then consuming herbal tea is the best solution. You can prepare anyone from the various available options. Green tea, chamomile tea, turmeric tea, and blue pea tea are some of the best immune-boosting herbal tea.
- Herbal Tea for Energy- Herbal tea is a great way to flush energy in your body. If consumed daily, you will feel recharged and powered up. You will have enough energy to work efficiently and counter the problem of fatigue. Some of the finest herbal teas for boosting energy are yerba tea, peppermint tea, ginger tea, and licorice root tea.
- Herbal Tea for Sleep- Herbal tea is well known to induce sleep. People who are suffering from insomnia can try herbal tea. It will be very beneficial for them. These teas are meant to calm your senses and leave you with peace and serenity. Having a cup of herbal tea before going to bed every night will help you sleep peacefully. Some of the teas that can help you sleep are chamomile, valerian root, lemon balm, and passionflower.
- Herbal Tea for Skin- Herbal tea is also very popular to treat skin problems. It is very well known for reducing signs of aging. It can glow your complexion and also reduce under-eye dark circles, irritated skin, and premature skin. Jasmine tea, rooibos, dandelion tea, and white tea are good at treating your skin problems.
- Herbal Tea for Fighting Cough and Cold- Drinking herbal tea while you are sick can help you feel better. Its healing properties can help in curing your cough, cold, sore throat, and other infections. Green tea, ginger tea, and black tea are some of its examples.
- Herbal Tea to Reduce Stress- Herbal tea is great at reducing stress and anxiety. If you feel stressed or under a lot of pressure, you should try adding this tea to your daily regime. You will feel more pleasant after drinking a cup of tea. It will calm your senses and keep you focused. People with anxiety issues should try chamomile or any other herbal tea.
Different Ways To Use Herbal Tea Powder
One might wonder that you can use herbal tea powder in only one way, that is by making a cup of herbal tea. However, this is not true. You can use your regular herbal tea powder in plenty of different ways. You can use some of them in your daily life:
In Smoothies- Since herbal powders are simply crushed forms of herbs, they are easily blendable and can thus use them to prepare smoothies. There are different recipes that you can make by using herbal powders. You will not only experience a burst of flavor in it but also observe its healing properties.
For cooking purposes- Herbal powders can give an exquisite flavor to anything that they are kept. So, they are brilliant for cooking. If you want mild flavor to your stew or soup, add a little herbal powder, and you will enjoy it.
With Normal Water- You can even add the herbal powder to your water bottle so that you can get the best of every ingredient with every sip you take. Sometimes, the powder may clump in the water. To avoid it, you should first mix a little bit of powder with water and form a little mixture that can be kept in your water bottle. This way, you will distribute your powder evenly.
Various Uses of Herbal Tea Bags
Just like herbal tea powder, you can also use herbal tea bags in different ways. Some of them are listed below:
As a Neutralizing Odor- Your used up tea bags can act as a neutralizing odor. Just place them in your garbage cans, and you will observe that the bad odor will not be there anymore. You can also put it in your washroom in one corner to reduce the smell. Lavender and jasmine tea bags can work wonders to eliminate odor.
As a DIY face Scrub- Rip open your tea bag and place all the contents in a bowl. Add a dollop of honey and mix everything well. Apply it on your face, and then scrub it gently. You will feel a beautiful glow on your skin. You can use a teabag of any flavor.
Reduce Puffiness- Herbal tea bags can reduce puffiness under your eyes. Soak two-three tea bags in warm water and place them on your eyes. Let it sit for 15minutes. Teabags can help fight the puffiness that has arisen due to lack of sleep or any other problem. You can use fresh herbal tea bags or your used ones as well.
So you see how one tea bag can work in multiple ways.
Side Effects of Herbal Tea
Consuming herbal tea has no such side effects, and it has been proved by those who drink it daily. Since the tea is completely organic, it has all-natural ingredients. There are thus no such side effects of herbal tea. It has good properties only. However, if you're allergic to something, you should avoid consuming that flavored tea. You might feel a bit nauseous and dizzy if you are allergic.
Where To Buy Herbal Tea Online?
You can find herbal tea online on different websites or even social media platforms. However, make sure that you bit from authenticated websites. Don't fall for bogus websites. Do proper research and then buy it. Herbal green tea prices may vary from website to website.
Matcha Tea Company is the best herbal tea selling brand. You can buy herbal tea from their website, and they have all sorts of herbal tea available. They are experts in selling the best herbal tea for the skin, herbal tea for sleep, and ayurvedic herbal tea. If you have been looking for an authenticated seller that sells healthy herbal tea, then Matcha tea company is your solution.