How to Make Matcha Muffins?
Matcha Muffins Recipe
So let's make these delicious and super healthy matcha muffins. These muffins will totally suit your health and workout routines whether you have one after the workout session or before the workout or you can also have some in the breakfast before going to the work.
These super healthy muffins will take very less time to make.
So start your day with these green vibrantly colored, rich in fibres and proteins with the benefits of antioxidants present in the Japanese matcha tea will make your day 3X more shining.
Let's see the ingredients and recipe now.
Ingredients required for Matcha Muffins:
- ¾ cup of sifted coconut flour
- ¼ cup of arrowroot flour
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons Japanese matcha tea
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup egg whites
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2-3 tablespoon lemon juice
- ⅓ cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup of plain Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (melted)
Steps of making:
Health benefits of Matcha Muffins -
The Japanese matcha tea used in this recipe will help your health with EGCG (antioxidant) present in it and lowers the cholesterol and sugar levels in blood. Also, egg as an ingredient provides you the protein and vitamin richness in your food.