How to Make Matcha Green Tea Mug Cake?
Recipe For Matcha Mug Cake
Matcha Green Tea are processed green tea leaves , grown in a different way from the normal green tea . This tea has special health benefits. Matcha Tea was originated from Japan. Matcha has several benefits for the skin and health . The benefits of Matcha Green Tea is more as compared to normal green tea. Matcha tea is very tasty as well . The taste becomes even better if you add red wine or dark chocolate. There are a lot of recipes for having match tea. We’ll discuss about one unique recipe “The Matcha Green Tea Mud Cake“.
(Serves 1 - 2 people )
- 4 tbsp (30 g) all purpose flour
- 1 tsp high quality matcha powder ( use premium green tea for best results as it will give a great colour to your cake)
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp (12.5 g ) granulated white sugar ,(you can take sugar’s measurements according to your taste too )
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) nonfat milk
- ½ tbsp. (7.5 ml) vegetable oil
Procedure of Making Matcha Mug Cake
- Take a microwave – safe mug and add flour, matcha powder, baking powder and granulated white sugar to it.
- Whisk all the ingredients well . Whisk it until there are no lumps left . You’ll have to blend it evenly , and make sure that are no lumps left of the matcha powder and flour before adding the liquid part.
- Now add milk and oil to it . Mix the batter with a whisker until the batter is smooth and the colour is uniform.
- Cook the cake in microwave for about 1 minute at full power .
- Let the cake cool for some time.