How to make Matcha Granola with Blueberries?
Matcha Granola Recipe
In this recipe, where we will be making something really very healthy having all the healthy ingredients yet so good for your tongue also. This recipe will be rich in nutrients as we will be adding Japanese matcha Green tea, roasted almonds, walnuts along with the sweetness of maple syrup and brown sugar which we’ll be using.
So come let's make this breakfast perfect recipe:
Ingredients required for Matcha granola with blueberries:
- Rolled oats - 3 cups
- Nuts and seeds (almonds, walnuts, flaxseeds and chia seeds recommended) - 2 cups
- Matcha tea powder - 2 and a ½ teaspoon
- Brown sugar - ¼ cup
- Coconut oil (melted) - 2 tablespoons
- Maple syrup - ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon
- Vanilla extract - 2 teaspoons
- Salt - about a pinch
- Dried blueberries (or you can also use cherries) - 1 cup
Procedure of making of matcha granola with blueberries:
Health benefits of Matcha granola with blueberries:
Oats are rich in soluble fibers,lower the cholesterol levels and control the blood sugar also and Matcha tea will help you boost your immune system and metabolism. Matcha green tea also enhances your concentration.