How to make Chai Latte Matcha?
Recipe For Chai Latte Matcha
Matcha Green Tea is a green tea originated from Japan. It is a highly beneficial tea as it has great benefits for health. It acts as a great mood enhancer. It is a good antioxidant and a great powerhouse. Matcha tea is a great tea , but it is not easily available in the market because it is manufactured only in Japan. Matcha Tea is the most tasty tea amongst all the green tea. It detoxifies naturally and effectively. There are a lot of ways of drinking Matcha Green Tea.
Let’s discuss the Best and the Easiest Recipe For Chai Latte Matcha:
Ingredients Used For Chai Latte Matcha
(Serves 2 )
- 300 ml almond milk ,coconut milk or milk.
- 2 cm fresh ginger or a pinch of ground ginger.
- 1 cinnamon stick or a pinch of cinnamon powder.
- 5 bruised cardamom seeds or a pinch of cardamom powder.
- 5 crushed peppercorns
- 5 cloves or a pinch of cloves powder.
- 3 teaspoons Gula Java Matcha.
- 1 star anise (optional).
- Black tea (you can also use a tea bag with chai spices )
- 1 extra spoon Gula Java coconut blossom sugar Brut or a pinch of vanilla powder (optional).
Total Time required :10 min
Cooking Time: 5 min
Time For Preparation: 5 min
Add milk ,matcha and all the spices in a pan. Bring a boil in the milk , remove the pan from the heat and let everything withdraw.
Strain the Chai Latte and serve it in 2 glasses.